In-context editing is pretty cool cool!
By now you've probably watched through the basics at concrete5.org, so you're getting a good sense of how you can add pages around your site. To make a new blog post...
- Goto the blog list page, this is the holder page for all your posts in the site tree.
- Click Add Page, on the upper left.
- Pick Blog Entry as a page type.
- Give it a name and hit return, or click the add page button at the bottom of the drop down. (You don't need to worry about all these other fields yet, you can always change them later through Edit Page > Properties
- You're now on your new blog post page, in edit mode. Start making blocks and get things looking right.
- Exit Edit Mode and Publish your changes.
: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4198401 bytes) in /homepages/43/d415217360/htdocs/clickandbuilds/concrete5/MyCMS/concrete/libraries/block_view.php
on line 300